Prices are vat included
If your product is shown to be "in stock" on our website when you place your order, the number of days between the order date and the date that the carrier first attempts to deliver to the given address can be calculated as follows:
1. Dispatch time (24-48 hours) = payment validation + order preparation + parcel collection by carrier
2. Delivery time of your parcel(s) according to the carrier you have chosen. Carrier delivery times start from the moment you receive an e-mail confirming order dispatch.
3. Dispatch and delivery times are given in working days. Parcels sent are usually delivered within 5 to 7 days, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
4. Orders placed before noon will be dispatched the same day if the product is shown to be "in stock" on our website when you place your order.
5. Electrodirect does everything in its power to respect the delivery times indicated on the website. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by you, or because of some unforeseen event or an Act of God.
6. In the event where you do not receive your package in the indicated time frame, an investigation will be conducted with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim.During this period, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.