1. Electro Direct uses Ireland's largest payments provider to guarantee the security of your payments.
2. When you see the payment sign , you will know that your payment is secure. The name KNN Media Limited or Electrodirect may appear on your bank account statement.
3. Please note that if the security department suspects fraud, we have the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons. Electrodirect offers different methods of payment: Credit card, Debit card (Laser/Maestro), Bank Transfer and via PayPal
4. When you pay by credit card, your account will be debited when your order is forwarded, on condition that we have received pre-authorisation for your account. If sufficient funds are not available, your order will not be taken into account. For payments made online by credit card, the “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) system of security is used, which allows for encrypting your banking information when on the network.
5. Bank transfer: your payment will be processed when your bank transfer is received. Once your payment is received, we will dispatch your goods. The processing may take several days.